Tuesday 16 November 2010

Possible Area for Taking Photos for Photoshoot

It is important for my magazine to convey the right connotations by giving the right denotations. The area in which I think will be suitable for my photoshoot is in Southend-on-Sea where there is a pretty grass area overlooking the seafront and an area to sit around an ancient clock and flowers. Here are some pictures I found off of Google Maps:





I also think i will use a backdrop of black and white New York City for the front cover picture of the magazine as I think this will give it the edgy, chic feel to the magazine.

Here are some photos which inspired me:




The backdrop I will use for the background of the front cover shoot is similar to the second picture. The sizes are as follows:
Width : 140 cm
Height : 180 cm
Length : 192 cm

It is on a canvas which adds life and depth to the picture.

This is my inspiration:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment