Friday 19 November 2010

Considerations of Mis en Scene for Photoshoot

Teenagers in my target audience will have their own fashion ideas and preferences. As I want to reach out to them, I need my magazine to provide them with the right semiotics, codes and conventions of their fashion senses so they feel 'at home' with the brand. Predominately worn would be clothing such as jeans, tee shirts, and quirky jewellery.

For my photoshoot, I would like my model to be wearing informal clothes which provide the camera with a relaxed feel. I also don't want them to wear anything bright or too formal as I want the attention to be transfixed on everything around them and also, most importantly, the facial expressions. However, I believe I will use editing techniques in Photoshop to control the contrast and colour settings to change any colours of clothing etc I do not like. The camera shots I will use will be shots such as mid shots, full shots and close ups to convey these ideas.

Examples of things I would like my model to wear are:





No comments:

Post a Comment