Monday 15 November 2010

Brand Profile
Muse is a magazine which will be posted weekly, containing every little thing needed to be known about the alternative rock genre of music of that week. It will be best known for it's 'What's hot and what's not' singles catergory. It will give readers the most exciting news about their favourite bands and artists and will be accessible over the internet, as well as the magazine. It will give readers award winning features, reviews on new music releases and on gigs around the country as well as look back at some legendary artists from history.


Reader Profile
My magazine will be aimed at middle class females aged around 16-25. I have chosen this profile because I would like the magazine to be young and quirky. The magazine will include discounts and the best concerts and gigs such as Glastonbury and Reading which are messy but all about the good music and the atmosphere. I would think that higher class readers would preferably want expensive, clean spots.
There are the things I think my readers would like:



No comments:

Post a Comment