Wednesday 24 November 2010

Names for the Magazine


Examples of music magazine names:

  • Mojo
  • NME
  • Kerrang
  • Q
  • Rolling Stone
  • Wire
I have come to the conclusion, after looking at various music magazine titles, that the names of the magazines generally are words associated with music with connotations of the genre of the music my target audience will be interested in. The titles are generally punchy, short, simple and easy to remember. Therefore, here are my ideas for my music magazine...


I have developed this mind map of the ideas of names for my magazine:


The name I have chosen for my magazine is 'Saint'. This is because I think it provides the right codes and conventions for the genre of my magazine, and teamed with a good photo for the front will play a good role in showing my target market that this magazine is for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment