Wednesday 17 November 2010

Before I do my photoshoot and organize a model, I have decided to map out where I would like to take the photos and what sort of areas are around the main place I am going.

Photobucket

Around the main area are:
  • Seafront
  • Pavillions overlooking sea
  • Quirky looking houses
  • Old fashioned/hippy cars usually
  • A pretty area to sit
  • Water fountain
  • Victorian looking clock over the front entrance
I think this area will be perfect for my photoshoot because it allows me to explore the horizons in getting a perfect shot for portraying the image I want my target market to view. I can use the different areas to get different shots then I can choose which one I prefer that would be suitable for the different areas for my magazine - Front cover, double page spread and contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment