Tuesday 14 December 2010

Making the Front Cover

This is what I started off as:


 I then thought the main heading 'Sarah Jane Parker' should stand out more because that is the main focus of my magazine. I chose pink because my magazine is aimed at women who are attracted to pinks and greens.


My main next focus was to settle on a font. I decided I didn't like the current font I had left it in because it looked too unprofessional. The font needs to stand out and look as though it was made by a professional and wasn't just drawn up on a program such as Word or such.


I settled with a font called 'Polar Shift' which I think has achieved it's purpose of making the magazine look more professional and edgy.






I then thought the right hand side of the magazine looked too bare so I moved some things around. 


This is my finished front cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment